CAN I JUST.
World peace right there.
Harry Potter Treats
Yer a wizard Amanda. The four words that were never once said to me *sadness*. However, we can make up for that! Imagine my immense joy at having found recipes straight from Hogwarts, Hogsmeade and Honeydukes. I might have squealed a bit. From Acid Pops to Chocolate Frogs to Licorice Wands to Cockroach Clusters to Butterbeer and BUTTERBEER CUPCAKES. Wut. And as an added bonus some Caldron Cakes if you ever feel like taking a Potions class. It’s okay to cry; I know how you feel. I’m dying to make these too. You can thank me later.
IMG_5712 (by Lars Østreim)
oh no baby hyena with pacifier i am dead of cute dfghjklkj
OH MY FUCKING GOD
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
Plot twist: The next companion is a normal girl/boy who only dies once in their lifetime and has no remarkable back story but he thinks they’re wonderful because they are human and the Doctor needs reminding that you don’t need to be a mystery to be remarkable.